Call Triage 101
- Chapter 1 Intro (1:30)Jessica Saile introduces our Masterclass on our proprietary call triage process.
- Chapter 2 "Is Something Leaking" (1:32)A triage process is only as good as the first step you take. Assume nothing, question everything, and make sure the actual issue is identified before a technician is dispatched.
- Chapter 3 Don't Dial 911 (1:01)Emergencies come with their own cost drivers, so one key benefit of a well-executed call triage process is the ability to identify what is and what isn’t an emergency.
- Chapter 4 What's the Question (1:08)The key ingredient to a best-in-class call triage process is knowing what questions to ask.
- Chapter 5 Not All Professional Baseball Players are the Same (1:12)
- Chapter 6 What Should I Pack (0:47)We all ask the question when going on vacation. What should we pack? Is it going to be cool in the morning? Do I need a jacket? Ironically, these questions are also asked during the triage process.
- Chapter 7 SummaryAllow Jessica Saile to summarize the tips we've identified today.
EV Charging Stations
- Ch. 1: EV Charging Stations Intro (1:13)Learn how EV stations will proactively provide opportunities to attract green-vehicle owners while promoting the usage of an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Ch. 2: Generating Cost-Efficient Benefits (0:53)A triage process is only as good as the first step you take. Assume nothing, question everything, and make sure the actual issue is identified before a technician is dispatched.
- Ch. 3: Geographical Areas of Opportunities (0:51)By the end of 2021, it is expected that EV drivers could potentially be north of 5% of all drivers and growing. With the anticipated increase in interest for more eco-friendly and efficient ways to travel, accessible stations to charge these vehicles will most likely rise.
- Ch. 4: Charging Station Considerations (0:49)If you have a portfolio of shops or eateries, a charging station might be beneficial towards gaining more consumer traction by allowing them to physically spend more time at your location while charging their vehicles.
- Ch. 5: Additional Factors (0:55)The nature of installing a potential charging station at a location, whether it’s public retail establishments, leisure destinations, multifamily housing, hotels, transit centers, or other institutions, they all can play a crucial role in determining its success and benefits.
- Ch. 6: Installation Tips (1:53)Several factors influence charging station installation costs, which can often exceed the entire unit’s price. Before installing your charging unit, think about the current electrical services available to power the station. Properly aligning your connectivity is probably the most significant factor when installing your EV station.
- Ch. 7: Leveraging Your Parking Lots (0:59)Although it’s preferable to limit the amount of distance between your electrical panel and the EV charging station, a charging station close to prime parking or entry points may impact your unit’s usage.
- Ch. 8: Additional EV Considerations (1:04)Some other considerations that have less impact on EV installation costs but are essential to take note of include how people use your charging station and how they can pay for its service.
- Ch. 9: Operation and Maintenance (0:42)Another common challenge for EV Charging Station owners is handling the operations and maintenance of the systems. As the demand for charging stations increases, more guidelines may be required, such as guaranteeing a set time limit for charging vehicles.
- Ch. 10: Helpful Parking Markings (1:02)To make sure your EV parking spaces are being utilized by EV vehicles only, connect with your local commercial paving partner or contractor to begin discussing ways to line your EV parking spaces appropriately during your next paving maintenance audit.
- Ch. 11: Enforcing Strict Regulations (0:55)Although a combination of signs and line striping can inform drivers of specific parking lot policies, you may have to be willing to go a step further to enforce your rules.
- Ch. 12: Alternative Applications and Fees (1:03)Additional advantages towards your EV parking stations’ operation and maintenance include establishing a fee for the charging station’s use. Site owners must first assess if they want to pay for EV charging stations out-of-pocket, generate revenue from the use of EV stations, or create duration value.
- Ch. 13: Learning the Different Levels (1:47)Once you have decided to install EV Charging Stations, learning the different levels will be critical to what you will decide to install.
- Ch. 14: Level 1 EV Charging Stations (1:08)Level 1 electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) are the most affordable, generally priced at less than $1,000. Meaning, many EVs come with portable Level 1 EVSE usage as long as the charging station provides a 120-volt outlet on a dedicated circuit.
- Ch. 15: Level 2 EV Charging Stations (1:10)Level 2 charging stations are a popular choice for commercial installations, as they typically offer better durability and more features.
- Ch. 16: Determine Your Budget (1:09)If you need more assistance in figuring out which level to install, connect with your contracting partner, who may be able to point you in the right direction.
Reducing Cost Per Ticket
- Ch 1: Shut Off Valves (2:48)Jessica Saile begins our conversation about Reducing Cost per Ticket with a discussion on Shut Off Valves.
- Ch 2: Work Order Priorities and Partners Partner! (1:35)Jessica explains why reducing the average cost per ticket is a partnership.
- Ch 3: Accurate NTE's and "The Most Expensive Repair is the One You Don't Make" (1:33)“Bad news isn’t wine. It doesn’t age well.” The same applies to small repairs not made.
- Ch 4: Know Your Assets and Lighting Strategies (1:21)Are you tracking the life expectancy of your assets?
- Ch 5: Bundling Work Orders and Building Familiarity (1:35)Bundling multiple repairs into one work order will reduce call counts and drive down the overall spend of your maintenance budget.
- Ch 6: Blueprints (1:05)Tracking down things like breaker boxes or shutoff valves goes much faster when you know where to look.
Plumbing Cost Reduction
- Ch 1: Intro to Plumbing Cost Reduction (1:28)Today we’re going to take you through a top 10 list of the best industry tips to help you avoid costly plumbing fees and overall expenses.
- Ch 2: Tips 1 and 2 (1:10)Learn about floor drains and going trenchless
- Ch 3: Tips 3 and 4 (1:29)Jessica Saile talks about Eco-friendly options and blockage warning signs
- Ch 4: Tips 5 and 6 (1:01)How to go touchless and why office plumbing matters
- Ch 5: Tips 7 and 8 (1:56)Learn why waterwaste matters and blackflow prevention techniques
- Ch 6: Tips 9 and 10 (1:53)How to be the boss of your drains and if you technology is incorrect for your plumbing, why it will fail
- Ch 7: Wrap Up (0:45)Don’t wait for an emergency or any repair event to make you think otherwise. By being proactive and taking back control of your plumbing system